TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
- USE OF THIS WEBSITE Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use and sale (“Terms”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, please do not use this website. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, alter or otherwise update the Terms applicable to this website without prior written notice at any time, and from time to time, at the Company’s sole discretion. We will notify you of any such changes, modifications, alterations or updates to this website by posting notice of same on this website. Following the posting of any such notice, your continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of the new terms and other policies, as modified, and you will be bound by said new terms and policies.
- NO USE BY MINORS This website is intended for use by adults only. If you use this website to purchase Products, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into any purchase agreement through this website and become bound by its terms. If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, your parent or guardian should use this website on your behalf and you should not use the website on your own or provide any personal information to the Company. The Company does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
- PRODUCT PURCHASES AND USER ACCOUNT If you register on the site for the purchase of Products, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY Products which may be purchased from this website are available for sale and distribution. The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible in describing all Products available for sale and/or distribution by the Company. However, the Company does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content of this website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. There may be slight variations from time to time in style or colour reproduction, or in text descriptions relating to the Products. As the actual colours you will see will depend on your monitor, the Company is unable to promise or guarantee your monitor’s display of any colour will actually reflect the colour of the Product delivered to you. The availability of certain Products may be limited, and Products may not be available for immediate delivery. The Company may revise or cease to make available any Products at any time without prior notice. In the event that the Company is unable to deliver to you a Product ordered due to lack of availability, the Company will notify you via e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled with respect to such unavailable Product, provided that the Company may, in its sole discretion, contact you in order to allow you to maintain your order subject to a revised delivery time if and when the Product becomes available.
- PRODUCT ORDERS The Company is pleased to accept orders provided they are for the personal, non-commercial use by its customers. The Company will not accept orders which are intended for resale or distribution for commercial purposes. The resale of any Products purchased on the website without the express written agreement of the Company is not permitted. Before submitting an order for the purchase of Products using this website, you will be shown an order confirmation screen (the “Order Confirmation”) describing, among other things, the Product(s) to be ordered, the purchase price and any applicable charges for shipping and taxes. When you submit your order (by pressing the “Checkout” button), such order will constitute an offer from you to the Company to purchase the Product(s) described in the Order Confirmation, for the price and subject to the other charges, terms and conditions set out in the Order Confirmation. Orders are not binding on the Company until accepted by the Company. The Company’s acceptance of your order is evidenced by return e-mail from the Company indicating that your order has been accepted. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFER TO SELL ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- PRODUCT PRICING All prices and Product orders are quoted and shall be processed in US dollars. Although the Company strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, errors may occur. The Company reserves the right to correct any errors in pricing or product information and to modify the prices of Products, at any time, without prior notice. The Company cannot confirm the price of a Product until after you submit an order for the Product. In the event that the price or related information for a Product (as described on the website and/or the Order Confirmation) is incorrect due to an error in pricing or product information, the Company may, at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel your order, whether before or after the Company’s acceptance thereof. If there is such an error in pricing, the Company will cancel your order and reverse any charges that have been applied, and then contact you to ask you to place a new order for the Product at the correct price.
- CONSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS You hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents between you and the Company over the Internet or by e-mail, and you agree that these Terms, together with any applicable Order Confirmation(s) accepted by the Company in electronic form shall be the equivalent of an original written paper agreement between us. You further agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- CANCELLATION The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit quantities, terminate accounts and to refuse or cancel any order, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed or accepted and your credit card charged. In the event that your order is cancelled by the Company after your payment has been processed, the Company will issue a full refund. Payment can be made securely online by Stripe. If the issuer of your credit card refuses to authorize payment through Stripe, the Company will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order. In the event that your card authorization and validation is declined, the Company will cancel your order. For first time online customers, the Company may request that shipping be to the credit card billing address only.
- PAYMENT TERMS Terms of payment for any Products purchased through this website shall be determined at the Company’s sole discretion. Payment shall be made by Stripe. Any payments from Stripe made by credit card are subject to the approval of the financial institution that has issued the credit card.
- SHIPPING AND TAXES The Company will ship the Product(s) ordered by you according to the delivery method you have chosen and to the address indicated in the Order Confirmation. Our standard Delivery is 7-14 business days, and longer in the case of remote locations. If you have ordered several Products we may deliver these Products in separate shipments as each item becomes available at no extra cost to you. To ensure prompt delivery we must have proper and complete address details and make one delivery charge per delivery address. A daytime telephone number is required in case we or our delivery agents need to contact you. Delivery times provided by the Company are estimates only. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages or costs resulting from any delays in delivery. In order to avoid lost packages, customers have the option to put their daytime location (such as their work address) in the SHIPPING Address section of the Order information through Stripe. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages or costs resulting from loss of the package after it is delivered to the address chosen by the customer. Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted do not include shipping and handling charge. Customs or import duties applied to the parcel upon reaching its destination are outside of the Company’s control, and are the sole responsibility of the customer. To determine the potential cost in advance, please contact your local customs office.
- OWNERSHIP; RISK OF LOSS All Product(s) purchased from the D-mop website are delivered to you by a third party delivery company, pursuant to a shipping contract. You shall become the owner of the Product(s) and shall assume the risks of loss at the time of delivery by the Company of the Product(s) to the third party delivery company.
- RETURNS Unused Product may be returned if you contact Customer Service within 7 days of its receipt provided that 1) all tags, certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labeling, authenticity cards, extra buttons, hangers, dust bags and boxes (in the case of shoes) are intact and returned together with the product; 2) the copy of the original invoices and the copy of the credit card used to purchase the Product must also be presented. 3) due to hygiene concerns, we cannot accept returns for intimate wear, leggings, socks, or altered Products. 4) returns must be sent via DHL Express. You will take full responsibility for the returns if they do not send the Product via DHL Express. The Company reserves the right to refuse returns that are not made via DHL Express; 5) initial shipping cost, return shipping costs, tax and duties will not be refunded. The decision as to whether the product is accepted for return remains with the Company’s sole discretion and its decision shall be final. If the Company receives a return that cannot be accepted, the Product shall be re-shipped to the customer at his/her sole cost. EXCHANGES Products cannot be exchanged.
- EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE FUNCTIONALITY, THE GOOD WORKING ORDER OR CONDITION OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SUITABILITY FOR USE, OR THAT ITS USE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL, INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE, ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR UNDERTAKE THAT ANY ERRORS ON OR RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY SERVER FROM WHICH THE WEBSITE IS OPERATED IS OR WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH OR ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (i) WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE TRANSACTIONS, PRIVACY, OR SECURITY, (ii) ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION; OR (iii) MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, DURABILITY, SUITABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THESE EXCLUSIONS ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY SPECIFIC EXCLUSION OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS. BECAUSE CERTAIN FEDERAL, STATE OR PROVINCIAL LAWS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED FROM ON OR FROM ANY COMPANY WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES OR MANDATARIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, DAMAGES ARISING AS A RESULT OF: TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS, THE COMPANY’S CONTRACTORS, THE INTERNET BACKBONE, THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU, OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MANDATARIES OR SUBCONTRACTORS, OR OTHER EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY. IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE, THE COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, IN NO CASE WILL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) BE FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCTS ORDERED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THESE TERMS OR THIS WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING AND ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. CERTAIN FEDERAL, STATE OR PROVINCIAL LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION, “THE COMPANY” SHALL INCLUDE THE COMPANY’S RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MANDATARIES, CONTRACTORS AND THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS. THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software (and the compilation of such content), is the property of D-mop and is protected by Hong Kong and international copyright laws. All marks indicated as registered on this Site are registered trademarks of D-mop in Hong Kong and other countries. Other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of D-mop.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Links and references to other websites are provided to you as a convenience only. The Company has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. You may not create links from other websites to this website, except if expressly permitted by the Company.
- MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE; RESERVATION OF RIGHTS Company may, for any reason in its sole discretion and without notice to you, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue this website or any aspect of it, and Company will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so. Company may also impose rules for and limits on use of this website or restrict your access to part, or all, of this website without notice or liability. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to the Company.
- GOVERNING LAW This website is controlled and operated by the Company from Hong Kong and these terms, this website, any use of this website and any transaction conducted on or from it shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and the laws of Hong Kong applicable therein without reference to principles of conflict of laws
- EXPORT LAWS Products sold or delivered under this Agreement shall be subject to export control laws and regulations of Hong Kong. You agree to comply at all times with all such laws and regulations. You hereby agree to defend and hold the Company harmless against all claims, damages or liability resulting from breach of the foregoing.
- TERMINATION The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or any part of this website, with or without notice.
- HOW TO CONTACT US If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Collection policy and objectives
We, D-mop Limited, pledge to meet fully with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- Purposes of collection of personal data
In the course of using the Website, you may disclose or be asked to provide personal information and data. In order to have the benefit of and enjoy our various services, information and promotional materials, it is necessary for us to collect some personal particulars from you. Although you are not obliged to provide the data or information as requested on the Website, we will not be able to render our services and provide information and promotional materials to you in the event that you fail to do so.
Our purposes for collection of the information and data on the Website include but not limited to the following:
2.1 to provide you with various services offered by us, online shopping, marketing materials, event information and promotional messages (such as D-mop mailings);
2.2 to handle and follow up service calls, enquiries and complaints;
2.3 to contact you regarding administrative notices and communications relevant to your use of the Website and/or the services offered by us;
2.4 to assist us with developments for future marketing purposes and/or joint promotion events with third parties;
2.5 to verify your identity;
2.6 to obtain statistics about our users to analyze site usage in order to help its further development; and
2.7 to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
Please note that if you are under the age of 13, we would strongly recommend you to seek prior consent from a person with parental responsibility for you, e.g. your parent or guardian, who may contact our responsible Customer Service Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for using any services offered on the Website
- Collection of personal data from users visiting the Website
When you access the Website, we will record your domain name server address and/or email address and track the pages you visit and store such information in “cookies”. This is done without you being aware that it is occurring. Generally, we use “cookies’ to estimate our audience size, gauge the popularity of various parts of the Website, track users’ progress and number of entries in our promotional activities and to measure users’ traffic patterns.
Information and data collected by means of “cookies” will not be disclosed save and except for the circumstances listed out in paragraph 4.
- Transfer and disclosure of personal data
We will not sell, rent or trade to any third party any personal information and data (in whole or in part) obtained from you without your consent.
We agree to take all practicable steps to keep all your personal information and data confidential and/or undisclosed save and except under the following circumstances whereby the said information and data may be disclosed and/or transferred:
4.1 to any third party suppliers or service providers who have been duly authorised by us to use the said information and/or data and who will facilitate our services;
4.2 to any agents, consultants, affiliates or associates of us who have been duly authorised by us to use the said information and/or data;
4.3 where we need to protect and defend our rights and property;
4.4 where we consider we are required to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations; and
4.5 where we deem necessary in order to maintain and improve our services.
By using the Website, you are deemed to have agreed to, consented to and authorised us to disclose and transfer your personal information and/or data under the circumstances stated above.
- Links to other websites
To provide you with more information, the Website may provide links to other websites, including without limitation certain social media websites (such as Facebook and Sina Weibo). Personal information and data from you may be collected on these other websites when you visit such websites and make use of the services provided therein. Where and when you decide to click on any advertisement or hyperlink on the Website which grants you access to another website, the protection of your personal information and data which are deemed to be private and confidential may be exposed in these other websites.
Protection of your personal information and data collected is our top priority. We will always strive to ensure that your personal information and data will be protected against unauthorised access. We have implemented appropriate electronic and managerial measures in order to safeguard, protect and secure your personal information and data.
Please rest assured that your personal information and data will only be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected as mentioned in paragraph  above, unless you request us to cease to hold the same. Such request may render us unable to further provide our services, information and/or promotional materials for your benefit in the future.
- Marketing materials
We may from time to time send to you marketing and promotional materials and information regarding our products, services and the like based on the personal information and data that you have provided to us. If you do not wish to receive further marketing and promotional materials and information from us, you may opt-out by informing our Customer Service Officer at email@example.com or Workshop D1, 1/F, Phase 5, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, No. 760-762 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Access to Data
You may at any time request access to, make amendments to and/or obtain a copy of your personal information and data which are stored in our record. To exercise your rights, please email our Customer Service Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address:. Workshop D1, 1/F, Phase 5, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, No. 760-762 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong. We will endeavour to respond to your request(s) within 40 days after receiving the same wherever possible, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for doing so. Upon receiving the aforesaid request(s) from you, we may request you to provide personal details in order to verify your identity.
Should you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
Workshop D1, 1/F, Phase 5, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, No. 760-762 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.